Physical Therapist Supervisor - IP Therapy - Full Time

Open Date 10/5/2017
Division Reading Hospital
Description

If you are a Therapist that is looking to continue to advance clinically, while growing as a leader within an excellent Health System, this opportunity is for you. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible to grow new programs and expand current programing in the areas of back pain, vertigo, Emergency Care, and the ICU. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for Supervision of the Therapy staff (PT, OT, SLP)and direct patient care.The Clinical Supervisor carries a 75 percent caseload in direct patient care in a multidisciplinary inpatient Hospital environment; while the other 25 percent of the position will be spent on administrative tasks.Reports to Director of Inpatient and Outpatient Therapy. ($7,500 sign-on bonus).



This position is located at Reading Hospital.


Position Requirements Clinical Supervisor candidate must have proven record of team building, leadership and collaboration skills. 5+ years of clinical experience of Clinical Experience in the IP Acute Care environment and Outpatient Environment preferred .

Education Requirements
•Doctorate Degree: (Preferred)
•Master's Degree: (Required)

Certification and Licensure Requirements
•**PA PHYSICAL THERAPY LICENSE (Required)

Experience and Skills
•5+ Years Supervision of Staff Experience (Required)
•4-5 Years In comparable practice setting (Preferred)
•Required Skills: Excellent Communication Skills, Flexibility, Good Judgment, Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Microsoft Office/Excel Skills.
•Clinical Experience in one or more of the following areas preferred: Acute Care, Emergency Department, Orthopedic Manual Therapy, Vestibular Therapy, ICU
Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time
Special Notes
About the Organization Tower Health is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare provider/payer system offering leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of 2.5 million people. Together, our six hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care from prevention, screenings & education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation. We offer wellness programs & public health services that ensure our communities are the healthiest they can be. Our caring, highly trained physicians and staff are committed to patient safety and patient satisfaction.
With more than 11,000 team members, Tower Health includes Reading Hospital, a teaching hospital based in West Reading; Brandywine Hospital in Coatesville; Chestnut Hill Hospital, a teaching hospital in Philadelphia; Jennersville Hospital in West Grove; Phoenixville Hospital in Phoenixville; and Pottstown Hospital in Pottstown. We also operate Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing & Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences, & we have comprehensive physicians network.

Collaboration across Tower Health enables our hospitals, providers, leadership & staff to leverage best practices across the health system. Our patients benefit from access to a broad range of services, all here in our region. Our hospitals have received national recognition for advanced care in areas such as neurosurgery & stroke, cardiac & vascular surgery, trauma, hematology & oncology. Reading HealthPlex, which opened at Reading Hospital in October 2016, combines state-of-the-art technology and world-class design to make the HealthPlex one of the most sophisticated surgical centers & inpatient facilities in the region.
At Tower Health, we have a rich history of providing high-quality, cost-effective care in the communities we serve. As the healthcare industry continues to change, one thing remains steadfast: Tower Health's
Hours Bi-Weekly None Specified

Reading Shift Day/Evening