Benefits and Rewards at
Reading Health System
At Reading Health System, we provide attractive compensation and generous benefits.
Because our workforce is so diverse, our offerings are designed to allow employees
to select those benefits that make sense for them and their families. Highlights include:
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Dental insurance
- Family vision care
- Medical and dependent care spending accounts
- Short-term and supplemental long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Competitive paid time off
- Malpractice insurance
- Pension plan
- Credit union
- Educational reimbursement
- Continuing education support
- Workers' compensation insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Onsite child development center
- Onsite fitness center
- Relocation assistance
- Discounted meals
- Discounts at local businesses
- Free parking
Find your rewarding career by searching our jobs now.
Child Development Center
The Child Development Center at Reading Health System provides quality care for employees'
children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews. We accept children between the ages of eight
weeks and entry into first grade. Located on our hospital campus, the Center includes a
total of 18 classrooms, two age-appropriate playgrounds and an extensive children's library.